NCLEX-RN Program Details
The NCLEX Review Courses online NCLEX-RN Test Preparatory Program is developed for
those intending to attempt the NCLEX RN exam, in order to pursue a carrier as an
RN (Registered Nurse) in the United States. Our test prep is a comprehensive review
of NCLEX. It consists of various tests and assessments which boost your confidence
and strengthen your critical thinking ability.
- Medical surgical nursing
- Cardiovascular system
- Respiratory system
- Central nervous system
- Endocrine system
- Gastrointestinal system
- Integumentary system
- Hematology and immunology
- Sensory system
- Musculoskeletal system
- Genitourinary system
- Child health nursing
- Mental health nursing
- Maternal and newborn nursing
- Nursing science and fundamental skills
- Client Needs
- Safe and Effective Care Environment
- Safety and Infection Control (SIC)
- Management of Care
- Health Promotion and Maintenance
- Psychosocial Integrity
- Physiological Integrity
- Basic Care and Comfort
- Pharmacological and Parenteral Therapies
- Reduction of Risk Potential
- Physiological Adaptation
- Nursing Process
- Blooms Taxonomy
- Difficulty Level
- 1. Easy
- 2. Medium
- 3. Difficult
- This assessment test evaluates your understanding of the subject
- It analyzes how well you have prepared for the test, and how well you are able to
apply your learning to answering questions.
- It enables you to assess your key strengths and problem areas at the end of the
test, and arms you with acquired knowledge that helps you prepare yourself better
for your next attempt.
- It provides you with questions that cover all major modules in this section.
- This test provides you with the ability to select a particular Topic, Difficulty
Level, Cognitive Level, Client Needs, and Content Area.
- It gives you the option of selecting multiple topics/tags, and designing your own
- It analyzes and interprets your scorecard for topics and tags you have selected.
- It also allows you the option of taking a test without choosing any of these options.
It will generate a random test with a mix of multiple topics, level of difficulty,
and Bloom’s Taxonomy
- It provides you with instructional resources to find your answer and move on, in
case you’re unable to answer a particular question.
- It improves your knowledge on every topic.
- Mock Tests simulate the actual NCLEX examination, and give you a realistic assessment
of how well prepared you are.
- It gives you a maximum of 265 questions of various difficulty levels that you can
attempt in 6 hours.
- It gives you a descriptive and analytical report that helps you identify and work
on your problem areas at the end of the test.
- It provides you with opportunities for unlimited attempts until you are completely
confident about answering the NCLEX exam.
- Instructional resources enable you to revise the concept and theory part of any
of the NCLEX topics. They are complete with pictures, animations, and audio and
flash presentations which make your learning experience interesting and lively.
- The instructional resources/tutorials are based on extensive research work done
by reputed health care professionals.
- Tutorials consist of 5 main categories
and Newborn Nursing
Science and Fundamental Skills
All this will equip you with a high level of confidence to face the NCLEX examination.